Monday, May 7, 2012

Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eye Shadow and Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Concealer Duo

All right so free stuff!!! As I mentioned in my previous blog,  I've been  busy with  finals and I'm excited to share the new stuff I got for FREE by my beauty club rewards card on my CVS card. Lets start with the bad. First of all to start off, I never use concealer for anything so I may not  be the best person for his review. Having said that, the few times I ever thought I have needed it, a high coverage foundation did the job. But when I  was getting stuff at CVS I was like hey why not just give it a try. The packaging is convenient and small to carry around for touch ups. The Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Concealer Duo has two shades; one for under eye and one for discolorations. It comes with a little brush which isn't so bad. I actually do tend to use it. The feel is really dry though so you'll really have to rub it well with your fingers to warm it up. Here's a tip on how to apply it: Use your fingers because the heat from your fingers will help it melt down a bit and apply better. After you pat it into the areas that need some cover age like under eye circles or discoloration, simply use a foundation to blend it out. You don't want to be those girls whos eye areas are significantly whiter than the rest of their face. Makeup shouldn't be obvious. Personally I think it does well with cancelling out the blue tones under your eyes with the yellow but it's not something that I find essential to your daily make up routine.
I was soooo impressed with this eyeshadow trio! I've been looking for a dupe for Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Wet Dry Shadow in Gold Rush and I found it! The middle cream shade is just like it. Trust me I've tried so many colors that are similar to it and this one comes the closest. I think The trio in Baked Sands would look great on any skin tone. It's a neutral and flattering shade that can be worn dry for a natural look for wet for a more intense look. Love love love this, and will defiantly be repurchasing this soon!

Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Concealer Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment