Colored eyeliner is the way to go this spring. Big designers have been showcasing their collections on models that have been sporting this fun and vibrant look. Here I’ll show you how I make this unconventional runway-style more wearable.
Things you’ll need:
- Eyeshadow: shimmery cream shade
- Eyeshadow: red or peach toned
- Eyeliner: dark blue pencil liner
- Eyeliner: vibrant blue liquid liner
- Brush: blending brush
- Mascara: black
- Start with bare lids.
- Apply a cream shimmer shadow all over the lid and blend up with up to the brown-bone with your finger. This light shadow will instantly wake up your eyes and give a fabulous glow, giving it great dimension.
- Using a fluffy blending brush, apply a red or peach toned shadow. This will create subtle depth.
- Next line your upper lash-line with vibrant blue eyeliner in small dashes as thick or thin as you prefer.
- Apply one coat of black mascara to open up your eyes.
- End off with lining your bottom lash-line and water-line with a dark pencil liner.
- Whether you’re going out to a party or out with friends, this look is a great twist to your everyday black winged liner.
|Step 2- Using NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Golden Champagne|
|Step 2- Using Mac's Brown Script|
|Step 4- Using Ashe Herbal Liner in Blue|
|Step 5- Using NYC Waterproof Liner in Moody Blue|
|Step 6- Using L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black|